Important Notice: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, this year the IEEE BigDataSecurity/HPSC/IDS 2022 will be a hybrid conference. For all participants, please do notice all the time mentioned in this booklet is based on the time zone of Beijing, China (GMT+8).
Hybrid Conference Plans: The opening session, keynote speech, talks, and awards will be held online at real-time in our conference Zoom room.
For all oral presentations, we require the authors to prepare a video presentation of their paper (due to different time zones, it's hard to arrange all presentations in real-time). The presentation time should be around 15-20 minutes. Zoom is the recommended recording software. There is no requirement for a picture-in-picture presentation window. Please make sure the video is in .mp4 format and less than 40 MB. The filename of the video should be the ID of the paper.
All videos will be updated on the Program webpage about 1-2 days before the conference. Attendees can download the conference booklet for the detailed program or check on this webpage.
Presentation Online Rooms: Please join the online conference main session at 8:45 AM (Beijing Time) on May 7th, 2022. The Password for joining this conference will be sent to all participants through Email (If you didn't receive such email by May 1st, please contact us).
The program schedule of IEEE BigDataSecurity/HPSC/IDS 2022 is as follows:
Friday, May 6th, 2022 (Beijing Time)
|14:00 – 16:00||Conference prepare|
Saturday, May 7th, 2022 (Beijing Time)
|Room A||Room B|
|8:45 – 9:00||Opening|
|9:00 – 10:00||Keynote 1|
|10:00 – 11:00||Keynote 2|
|11:00 – 11:15||Award|
|11:00 – 14:00||
|14:00 – 15:00||BigDataSecurity 1||IDS 1|
|15:00 – 16:00||HPSC 1||IDS 2|
Sunday, May 8th, 2022 (Beijing Time)
|Room A||Room B|
|8:00 – 9:00||Workshop: Blockchain Tutorial|
|9:00 – 10:00||BigDataSecurity 2||IDS 3|
|10:00 – 11:00||HPSC 2||IDS 4|
|11:00 – 14:00||
|14:00 – 15:00||BigDataSecurity 3||IDS 5|
IEEE BigDataSecurity 2022
BIGDATASECURITY 1: 05/07/2022, 14:00-15:00
- Sharad Dixit, Karuna Joshi, Seung Goel Choi and Lavanya Elluri. Semantically Rich Access Control in Cloud EHR Systems Based on MA-ABE.
- Chaofan Zheng, Wenhui Hu, Tianci Li, Xueyang Liu, Jinchan Zhang and Litian Wang. An Insider Threat Detection Method Based on Heterogeneous Graph Embedding.
- Pengyu Zhang, Feiyu Li, Xinliang Ge, Wenhui Hu, Lizhuang Sun and Xueyang Liu. A Method for Predicting Relation in SG-CIM Model based on Graph Structure and Semantic Information.
- Xingrun Yan, Shuo Wang and Keke Gai. A Semantic Analysis-Based Method for Smart Contract Vulnerability.
BIGDATASECURITY 2: 05/08/2022, 9:00-10:00
- Shijun Ding, An Wang, Shaofei Sun, Yaoling Ding, Xintian Hou and Dong Han. Correlation Power Analysis and Protected Implementation on Lightweight Block Cipher FESH.
- Feng Yang, Liao Lei and Hangyu Zhu. Overview of Blockchain and Cloud Service Integration.
- Xin Wen, Yulan Wang, Kai Wang and Ran Sui. A Russian Hate Speech Corpus for Cybersecurity Applications.
- Fang Liu, Zimeng Fan, Feihu Huang, Yining Li, Yanxiang He and Wei Hu. Modeling learner behavior analysis based on educational big data and Daynamic Bayesian Network.
BIGDATASECURITY 3: 05/08/2022, 14:00-15:00
- Chenjun Liang, Li Deng, Jincan Zhu, Zhen Cao and Chao Li. Cloud Storage I/O Load Prediction Based on XB-IOPS Feature Engineering.
- Dawei Li, Yingpeng Zhang, Jian Cui, Di Liu, Yu Sun and Zhenyu Guan. Remote Audit Scheme of Embedded Device Software Based on TPM.
- Xunwu Gong, Bin Hu and Xiaofang Zhao. Practical Verifiable computation on Encrypted Data.
- Peng Liu, Yiming Lu, Guoqing Wang and Wang Zhou. High-performance distributed feature storage and consumption services in power grid scenarios.
- Fangjun Li, Runzhen Yan, Rui Su, Yating Wang, Xueyang Liu and Kehui Xu. An Automatic Model Table Entity Alignment Framework for SG-CIM Model.
IEEE HPSC 2022
HPSC 1: 05/07/2022, 15:00 – 16:00
- Xiao Chen. Job Scheduling on Edge and Cloud Servers.
- Joshua Smith and Zheng Li. Public Transit Prediction during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Chenjun Liang, Li Deng, Jincan Zhu, Zhen Cao and Chao Li. Disk Failure Prediction Based on SW-Disk Feature Engineering.
HPSC 2: 05/08/2022, 10:00 – 11:00
- Feng Yang, Liao Lei and Lin Chen. The Design of the Method of Interaction between the Blockchain and the World outside the Chain based on the Oracle Machine.
- Ming Wu, Lei Zhou and Fujin Huang. EVCS: An Edge-assisted Virtual Computing and Storage Approach for Heterogeneous Desktop Deployment.
- Xiangyu Gao and Meikang Qiu. Efficient Process Scheduling for Multi-core Systems.
IEEE IDS 2022
IDS 1: 05/07/2022, 14:00 – 15:00
- Gang Qiu, Yanli Guo and Changjun Song. TANN: Text-based Attention Neural Network Recommendation Model.
- Haixia Hou, Zijun Di, Mingqiang Zhang and Dongfeng Yuan. An Intrusion Detection Method for Cyber Monitoring Using Attention based Hierarchical LSTM.
- Tengfei Lei, Haiyan Fu, Lili Huang, Hongyan Zang, Minglei Jin and Tingyang Yan. Prediction of CNC Machine Tool Wear Stat Based on LSTM.
- Rahul Kale, Zhi Lu, Kar Wai Fok and Vrizlynn L. L. Thing. A Hybrid Deep Learning Anomaly Detection Framework for Intrusion Detection.
IDS 2: 05/07/2022, 15:00 – 16:00
- Luoyifan Zhong, Yi Sun and Na Li. Research and Implementation of Image Style Transfer Method.
- Yi Sun, Luoyifan Zhong, Yue Hao and Tao Mi. Identification and analysis of tool wear state based on deep learning.
- Chenyang Yan, Hongsuo Wang and Songsong Yan. An identity-based message authentication scheme for Internet of vehicles.
- Feng Cao and Min Su. Research on Face Recognition Algorithm Based on CNN and Image Super-resolution Reconstruction.
IDS 3: 05/08/2022, 9:00 – 10:00
- Tao Mi, Luoyifan Zhong, Xin He, Yi Sun, Chenyang Yan and Hao Yue. Fault prediction of process industry based on fuzzy clustering.
- Ying Yu. The New Method of Song Sentiment Classification Based on Neural Network.
- Litian Wang, Wenhui Hu, Tong Zheng, Shanshan Yin, Xiaoya Zhang and Xueyang Liu. Node similarity-based search method for medical insurance heterogeneous Information network.
- Sukun Li and Xiaoxing Liu. Toward a BCI-Based Personalized Recommender System Using Deep Learning.
IDS 4: 05/08/2022, 10:00 –11:00
- Luoyifan Zhong. Optimization and Prediction of Intelligent Tourism Data.
- Art Sedighi, Thomas E. Daniels and Doug Jacobson. On the Feasibility of T-PKI as an Anonymization Protocol for TPMs in Trusted Computing Environments.
- Zhi Lu and Vrizlynn L.L. Thing. "How Does It Detect A Malicious App?" Explaining the Predictions of AI-based Malware Detector.
- Jinchan Zhang, Xueyang Liu, Wenyu Shao, Wenhui Hu, Wenmo Zhang and Chaofan Zheng. Research on Civil Servant Position Recommendation Algorithm Based on Model Fusion.
IDS 5: 05/08/2022, 14:00 –15:00
- Zhang Wenmo, Liu Xueyang, Zhang Xiaoya, Hu Wenhui, Zhang Jinchan and Shao Wenyu. Medicare Fraud Gang Discovery Based on Community Discovery Algorithms.
- Ce Yang and Juan Chen. Overview of Blockchain Privacy Protection.
- Sadaf Md Halim, Latifur Khan, Kevin W. Hamlen, Bhavani Thuraisingham and Md. Delwar Hossain. A Federated Approach for Learning from Electronic Health Records.
- Saquib Irtiza, Latifur Khan and Kevin W. Hamlen. SentMod: Hidden Backdoor Attack on Unstructured Textual Data.