IEEE EdgeCom 2022 Accepted Papers
EdgeCom 1: 06/25/2022, 14:00 – 15:00, Online Conference
- Shuai Yuan, Hongbo Zhao and Liwei Geng, An Offloading Algorithm based on Deep Reinforcement Learning for UAV-Aided Vehicular Edge Computing Networks.
- Zichun Wang, Low Resource Neural Machine Translation.
- Ze Tian, Feihu Fan, Jun Zhang, Xianglong Ren and Wei Yang, High-Speed Transcendental Function Operation Unit Design.
- Song Yang, Zheng Zhang, Hao Jiang, Cong Zheng and Xiaoyue Zhao, Topic-Aware Popularity and Retweeter Prediction Model for Cascade Study.
EdgeCom 2: 06/26/2022, 14:00 – 15:00, Online Conference
- Yang Sun, Wei Hu, Fang Liu, Feihu Huang, Min Jiang and Dian Xu, Speformer: An Efficient Hardware-Software Cooperative Solution for Sparse Spectral Transformer.
- Xiangbin Kong, Xiuping Ouyang, Hao Li, Min Lin, Xiang Chen, Juan Liao, Huifang Liu and Bingqing Liu, Prediction of the Impact of Mobile Payments on the Consumption of individual Nodes on Communication Networks.
- Jiale Hu, Zongxiao Li, Peiran Li and Jianwei Liu, A Lightweight and Secure Authentication Protocol for 5G mMTC.
- Ze Tian, Jun Zhang, Xinglong Ren, Feihu Fan and Chen Yue, Survey of Shared Register File design for Unified Shader Array in GPUs.
Please find program information here.
Important Notice: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, this year the IEEE CSCloud/EdgeCom 2022 will be a online conference. For all participants, please do notice all the time mentioned here is based on the time zone of Beijing, China (GMT+8).
Online Conference Plans: The opening session, keynote speech, talks, and awards will be held online at real-time in our conference Zoom room.
For all oral presentations, we require the authors to prepare a video presentation of their paper (due to different time zones, it's hard to arrange all presentations in real-time). The presentation time should be around 15-20 minutes. Zoom is the recommended recording software. There is no requirement for a picture-in-picture presentation window. Please make sure the video is in .mp4 format and less than 40 MB. The filename of the video should be the ID of the paper.
All videos will be updated on the Program webpage about 1-2 days before the conference. Attendees can download the conference booklet for the detailed program or check on this webpage.